Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Change-Up (2011) Trailer


So they have made another version of Freaky Friday and this time they have decided to do a best friend switch, I have never been that big a fan of these films from the version with Jodie Foster and Barbara Harris to the Jamie Lee Curtis and Linsay Lohan version and the Judge Reinhold and Fred Savage film Vice Versa this idea has been done many times before. Now I have to say that the idea that they change it the way they does makes it different but still it is the same basic idea, they will get a better understanding of each others lives and be happier in their own.

Now my preconceptions might be wrong and there maybe some really funny high-jinks while they find this out but to be honest it is not a film that appeals to me. Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds are both excellent actors and I like them both but I thin that this is definitely a wait for DVD if I see it at all.

UK Release Date - 16th September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment