Friday 5 August 2011

The Devil's Double (2011) Trailer

I have seen the trailer a couple of times for this film and the first thing that puts me off is the fact that it states based on a true story, now as far as true story's go I am happy to watch them but why I am only hearing about this story via the big screen? If it is a true story then why has it not been all over the news and were we all made aware of it but hey they make a big feature film about it. Really it just bothers me.

Anyway it is the supposed story of the body double of Saddam Hussein's son Udey and his recruitment story and what he has to do and what it offers him. I am sure it will explore the offer of unlimited power and experience against the good of the body double.

I do not know how I feel about this film at all, apparently my father in law to be will be interested in seeing it so looks like I will be going to see it.

UK Release Date - 10th August 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment