Tuesday 2 August 2011

Jennifer's Body (2009)


The horor film starring Megan Fox and Amanda Syfried directed by Karyn Kusama and written by Diablo Cody of Juno fame. I wen tto see this film at the cinema origianlly and have actually seen it again on DVD, the premise of a High School girl who becomes possesed and eats her classmates. I have to say that I enjoyed this film both times that I saw it.

Megan Fox is actually watchable but it is Amanda Syfried that makes this for me, she plays the HEroine of the peice really well and all the way through the film I actually believed in her. The language used is a bit strange and seems to be a Diablo Cody style which can jar a bit with me and might put people off.

Overall this is an enjoyable flick that is worth seeing if you like horror films it is nothing startling but a bit of fun, 3 stars overall for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment