Thursday 4 August 2011

Timecrimes (Los cronocrímenes) (2007)


This time travel horror film from Spain was recommended to me originally by the Night of the Living Podcast, it was then recommended by the Horror Etc podcast so I knew I had to be on to a winner.


It stars Karra Elejalde as Hector with Candela FernándezBárbara Goenaga and Nacho Vigalondo as the rest of the cast, it is a small peice that is very similar to Triangle starring Melissa George and is very good, if you are willing to watch subtitles then it is well worth the investment of time.


This was 4 stars of sheer enjoyment for me and I would recommend that everybody takes the time to watch it, pay attention to it as there is some good twists and turns and making sure that you follow it adds to the enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment