Tuesday 16 August 2011

Troll Hunter (2010) Trailer

This film was first brought to my attention by the guys at www.bloodygoodhorror.com and their podcast and since then I have been keen to see this film. It is a hand held film from Norway where they go hunting for Trolls, now really do you have to know anything else?

I have watched a few trailers for this film and there are a couple out there that seem to show an awful lot of the trolls so i am even more intrigued to see where this film goes, in all honesty it is the sort of film I am starting to really appreciate and look forward to. The best ideas and best delivery seem to be coming from countries outside the UK and US. Some great examples have been Timecrimes and REC from Spain, Let the Right One In from Sweden and Ip man.

I am really looking forward to seeing this film and I just hope it gets a wide enough release that I get to see it locally.

UK Release Date - 9th September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment